Urban E-Learning is a globally recognised education, e-learning, web-design and communications services provider and Registered Training Organisation (RTO) who provides leading edge training and technology solutions to its clients.
As a contemporary boutique e-learning company based in Spring Hill, Brisbane our executives bring experience managing large and complex organisations and offer extensive experience in e-learning, web design and development, and organisational development particularly in the fields of management and leadership training, corporate strategy, compliance training and change management consulting. Urban E-Learning combines this experience with leading edge technological capabilities offered through carefully hand-selected solutions and applications that maximise learning and competency outcomes and are supported by our team of experienced specialists.
Urban E-Learning provides training solutions across a range of industries such as:
- Chain of Responsibility, Fatigue Management, Loading & Unloading, Dangerous Goods (transport and logistics industry)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol and Food Hygiene (hospitality industry)
- Construction Induction White Card (construction industry)
- Workplace Bullying, Diversity & Inclusion, Fire Training (all industries)
- Public Service Ethics (government sector, pre-qualified provider)
Our clients range from government bodies to global organisations to medium size enterprises to owner operators.
Urban E-Learning has been recognised as best in industry through nominations and recognition as a finalist in a range of industry training award categories, such as the below:
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (2014 and 2013 Excellence Awards Finalist)
- Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia (2014 Awards Finalist)
- Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards (2014 Awards Finalist)
- Australian Association of Graduate Employees (2010 and 2011 Award Winner)